Gay and Lesbian Travel to Prince Edward County
Your Rainbow Connection to GL vacations in Prince Edward County | 613-233-5258
Out In The County brings an entirely new world of holidays to gay men and lesbian travel to Prince Edward County and their families. Step outside the confines of a typical resort holiday and take the road less traveled. You'll be amazed at the possibilities awaiting you on beautiful Prince Edward County. Meet likeminded friends. Get an authentic experience. And travel the eco-friendly way. It's all part of Out In The County.
- Soft beaches and sand dunes at the Sandbanks ideal for windsurfing, sailing, swimming and sunbathing.
- Numerous healing spas.
- Dozens of wineries and vineyards.
- Countless art galleries, artist’s studios, boutiques and shops.
- Delectable fine and casual dining.
- Dozens of tempting sweet, cheese and coffee shops.
- Jazz, blues, folk and other music festivals.
- Golfing, kayaking, paintball and horseback riding.
- Miles/kilometres of bicycle and motorcycle-friendly roadways.
- Conservation areas and parks with trails for hiking.
If residing in Ottawa drop by After Stonewall - 370 Bank Street to find out more about Out in the County and sample some of our Prince Edward County wines including Harwood Estate Vineyards and Hubbs Creek Vineyard.
You can join After Stonewalls facebook page to stay informed http://www.facebook.com/AfterStonewall