Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Travel to Prince Edward County
Your Rainbow Connection to GLBT vacations in Prince Edward County | 613-233-5258
Welcome to Out In The County offering GLBT vacations to Prince Edward County. Out In The County brings an entirely new world of holidays to gay men, lesbians, bisexual & transgender travel to Prince Edward County and their families. Step outside the confines of a typical resort holiday and take the road less traveled. You'll be amazed at the possibilities awaiting you on beautiful Prince Edward County. Meet likeminded friends. Get an authentic experience. And travel the eco-friendly way. It's all part of Out In The County. With years of experience offering GLBT vacations to Prince Edward County, we are the experts in what we do.
- Soft beaches and sand dunes at the Sandbanks ideal for windsurfing, sailing, swimming and sunbathing.
- Numerous healing spas.
- Dozens of wineries and vineyards.
- Countless art galleries, artist’s studios, boutiques and shops.
- Delectable fine and casual dining.
- Dozens of tempting sweet, cheese and coffee shops.
- Jazz, blues, folk and other music festivals.
- Golfing, kayaking, paintball and horseback riding.
- Miles/kilometres of bicycle and motorcycle-friendly roadways.
- Conservation areas and parks with trails for hiking.
Starting April 2013 our Out in the County travel information with wine tasting cards will be available at Ottawa's After Stonewall - 370 Bank Street in Ottawa. Some of our Prince Edward County wines will also be available at After Stonewall in 2013 including Sugarbush Vineyards, Harwood Estate Vineyards and Black Prince Winery. You can join After Stonewalls facebook page to stay informed http://www.facebook.com/AfterStonewall You can also pick up your Welcome Packages with wine tasting card at Sugarbush Vineyards at 1286 Wilson Road, Hillier, ON (Prince Edward County) upon arrival in Prince Edward County as well.
The photo gallery requires at least Flash version 9.0.28.
Please install the latest FlashPlayer.